Unable to verify identity and reinstate Netlify account

Hiiii… I want to create an account for netlify but I got this error in the process of verifying my account:
“We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account” . Additionally, I encountered an error : " Authentication Error
Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

How do I resolve this issue please? My email is temanportofolio@gmail.com

Hi @dandi-mointi thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk please refer to ticket #238170

Hiya :wave:t6: @temanportofolio thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #238172

Hi, I have the same problem “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.” I used my ‘Aadhar Card’ issued by government as I reside in India but I saw that according to your guidlines, I need my PAN card.
So can you reissue the verification link?
email nikhilesh.myanapuri@iitgn.ac.in

Hi, sure can do please stay tuned to your email and refer to ticket #239224

Hi
My name is Tiger and I am also unable to verify my identity to login to my account. Can you please help me? My email is tiger.h.wu@gmail.com

Hi thanks so much for reaching out! I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #239508

Hello. My name is Romina and I am from Iran. Unfortunately, I have the same problem. I can’t sign up for Netlify, it keeps saying “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account”. what should I do?
my email address is: intesa1994@gmail.com

We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.

my email: wenxiuup@gmail.com

Hi @Speranto :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 240767

Hi @willwong thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to your email. Please refer to ticket # 240768

Name : Abhinav Sharma
Github_user name : CodeWithLychee
Email : abhi.sharma10220@gmail.com
I 'm getting this same issue (Unable to verify identity and reinstate netlify account )
please verify my account asap .

Hiya :wave:t6: welcome to the forums! Thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #241393

Hello,
I have the same issue. I tried to sign up to Netlify using GitHub and when I clicked the verification link sent to my email, I got the same error, “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.” I wrote to verifyid@netlify.com and got a generated response that couldn’t help much. When I try to sign up again I get an authentification error. Please help. My email is jaynejumah@Gmail.com

hiya :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 241740

The same is for me here i get the same issue:
Unable to verify identity and reinstate Netlify account
please help me: 1026797468@qq.com

Hi thanks for reaching out. I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 242521

Hey there! Today I was excited to sign up with Netlify through GitHub
but I got the same issue:“We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.”
Can you help me fix this? Here is my email: 319619193@qq.com

Hi, :wave:t6: i am not seeing a restriction on your account. Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Someone from your team has already helped me fix this.
Thank you guys! :heart:

1 Like