Unable to Correctly Connect/Configure Subdomain on My Domain

Hi. Newbie here. Building a great stack, but have been unable to connect to my website (gregyatesconsulting.com) which is hosted on SiteGround. Added a DNS CNAME (stacks.gregyatesconsulting.com) to the SiteGround DNS Zone Editor. WhatsmyDNS shows that gallant-hoover-a0b8b5.netlify.app has propagated but when I search URL stacks.gregyatesconsulting.com I get a message it is not found.

I suspected I need to create an “A” Record instead of CNAME but can’t fine a IPv4 Address to point the A Record to. I’ve search Netlify site and Community site for ideas to connect as a subdomain to my main site, but so far unsuccessful.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there! We’ve created this DNS Quickstart guide for this very purpose - to get you up and running as quickly as possible.

Please take a look - we have many resources listed at the bottom, too. And, there are tons of DNS questions you can access through our search! If your problem still persists after reading through all relevant guides, please post again and we will troubleshoot with you.