Two BIG problems: Can't load my website without WWW and the subpages won't work!

Hello support guys,

my website: wearemoonlight.com won’t be opened but surprisingly www.wearemoonlight.com will be opened. the first one shows me a Plesk dashboard!

Second problem. the subpages of my website don’t work!

Can you please help me? I want to showcase my website on Awwwards tonight. Thanks

Hey there! Looks like DNS was propagating, hence why the bare/apex/non-www site wasn’t loading. Looks good to me now!

As for subpages, again, the links appear to work for me. I can navigate to /landing-page a-ok. Are you still exhibiting any issues?

1 Like

Dear Pie,

The bare site doesn’t work! It still shows me Plesk! Do you know how I can do to fix it?

P.S: Do you know any services to create different business mail address such as ...@wearemoonlight.com and ad@wearemoonlight.com and then redirect them to gmail accounts? It seems Netlify doesn’t provide it and my previous services does it.

Hey! Can you try clearing your cache/incognito/another browser? Maybe something awry is cached locally.

As for email, check out this handy guide!

1 Like

It seems it works but some times it shows this message when I try to open the subpage:

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in www.wearemoonlight.com.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Thank you again for your great support!

Hi @mojahani

Thanks for reaching out! I was able to load your page on my end. Here is a screenshot of what I see when I open it!

Can you elaborate on what you mean by ‘open the subpage’? Thinking about what you have shared, this Support Guide may be a good resource.

Thanks!