Transaction denied on Credit Card Payment

I am trying to purchase my own domain name, with my credit card. I am not based in the US. I have used the credit card to place international orders. Is there an alternative way to pay, with Paypal?

Hi there, @Romel4321 :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums, and thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we are not accepting Paypal at this time.

What happens when you attempt to use your credit card? Can you share a screenshot of any error messages or failures that you are receiving?

please help, I am getting error while using credit card issued by Indian bank. are there any other options for payment ?

error displayed "Sorry; teams are currently unable to purchase a domain using a credit card issued by an Indian bank.

Hey there, @gondwana357 :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out! I have moved this request to our helpdesk, where you will receive email support. Stay tuned to your inbox for a response from our Support Team!

I am getting similar error, I am from India trying to purchase domain from past 2 days

Sorry; teams are currently unable to purchase a domain using a credit card issued by an Indian bank.

Hey there, @akshayr20 :wave:

We have an open helpdesk ticket and a member of the Support Team will respond to your question via email. Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned to your inbox!

1 Like

I haven’t received any response yet. and still getting error for using credit card issued by indian bank. I tried different card from other indian bank. however they didn’t worked either. I don’t have any other option of using international card.

Please suggest. Appreciate your support on this

I am also getting similar error
Sorry; teams are currently unable to purchase a domain using a credit card issued by an Indian bank.

Hey @hackergod00001

Please don’t cross-post. You have already opened a thread a will continue to receive assistance there.