Home
Support Forums

[Support Guide] How can I disable automatic git deploys?

I have the same problem I want to publish manually, Why Iam not able to change that? Once your netlify is linked with github you are not able to unlik? I spend alot of time and nothing works I even deleted the repository on github to see if I can unlik and go back to manual deploy but still didn’t work. So what happens next?
I deployed my website manually after chosing to follow the steps to deploy continuously just caused me more problems.

I have the same problem I want to publish manually, Why Iam not able to change that? Once your netlify is linked with github you are not able to unlik? I spend alot of time and nothing works I even deleted the repository on github to see if I can unlik and go back to manual deploy but still didn’t work. So what happens next?
I deployed my website manually after chosing to follow the steps to deploy continuously just caused me more problems.

@CMCM - i’d be happy to unlink the repo for you if that would help! I just need to know which site. at the moment, it’s not possible to have both CI and manual deployments set up. If we do end up enabling that, we’ll definitely let you know.

e4e7c1bc-92ac-4948-8deb-fb57615fe44e

Hi @perry are you here?

Hi @hillary please help unlik this site

e4e7c1bc-92ac-4948-8deb-fb57615fe44e

Right now I’m creating a new project. I understand that don’t need deployment, although have always used it. While trying to remove the webhook.

hi there @CMCM , we have unlinked that repo for you!

hi there @mosss45 - can you tell us a little bit more information, please? do you have a specific question or problem you are trying to solve? thanks.

Hi @hillary @perry could you guys please help unlink git deployment from my site. I would like to go back to manual deployment.

my app id is 86df41e1-c952-4b8d-a219-a6aef1e0ae88

Hi @yaseen,

The repo has been unlinked.

thanks a lot :smiley:

Are you guys planning to get any updates where we cud to this on our own, through the ui?

Unfortunately, no updates regarding that at the moment.

Hello @hillary @perry! Is commenting here still the right way to obtain the unlink?

My app id is b3405af4-cc1f-49ac-b514-19bcfdf032fd.

Hi @glsorrentino,

The repo has been unlinked.

Please remove the Gitlab association for the following API key

4f91d854-1b29-4779-bc8f-9267d5f8f3ce

Hi, @bhagaban. The workflow being repeated in this topic is unlinking repositories from sites. For this workflow, we need the site API id, not the API key.

There are no sites with the API id you listed. You can find the API id under “Site Name” > Settings > General > Site information.

If you send us that id, we can unlink the repo. Note, this can also be done using the API. The Netlify CLI tool makes calling the API easier and it can be done like so:

netlify api unlinkSiteRepo  --data '{ "site_id": "1a997e22-11b7-44b7-945b-c062ef03c8bf" }'

You would need to reply 1a997e22-11b7-44b7-945b-c062ef03c8bf in the command above with the actual API id as found under “Site Name” > Settings > General > Site information. If you use Netlify CLI you can unlink the repo without the support team’s assistance.

If you would prefer for us to unlink the repo, again, please let us know the API id (not the key) and we will unlink it.

1 Like

Hi, can i have this site a5d7ea80-d4f7-475d-84ff-08693b629bc9 unlinked from github?

Thank you!
Clair

Hey there, @clair-hu-525 :wave:

We have unlinked your repo from that site! Thanks for reaching out.

Hi, can i have this site 0e0476f4-cc79-4e36-aab5-53d66b9bec6d unlinked?

thanks