Submitting contactform > getting 404 page not found

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!
Hello everybody
I deployed a website with a contactform coded in html:

<form class="kontakt-formen" action="bilderkauf.html" method="post" netlify>
        <input type="name" class="kontakt-form-text" placeholder="name">
        <input type="email" class="kontakt-form-text" placeholder="e-mail">
        <input type="telefon" class="kontakt-form-text" placeholder="phone">
        <textarea name="nachricht" class="kontakt-form-text" placeholder="message"></textarea>
        <input name="submit" type="submit" class="kontakt-form-btn" value="submit" >
    </form>

On the deployed website( https://gracious-hawking-2a47bf.netlify.app it isn’t possible to submit the message. Every time you click on the “submit” button the following error appears:

Page Not Found

Looks like you’ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on this site.

Back to our site

If this is your site, and you weren’t expecting a 404 for this path, please visit Netlify’s “page not found” support guide for troubleshooting tips.

I already tried to recode the form in several different ways but there is the same error every time.
I would be very grateful for some help!

Stay healthy and happy!

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble getting your forms to work.

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. There are also many other Support Guides for forms - you can find them here: #Netlify-support:support-guides

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer!
I already looked at a lot of asked questions and blog posts but kind of didn’t find the solution working for me:/
I’m going to have a look at the support guide…

This is my live form: https://www.franzweberart.ch/kontaktformular.html

hi there, did you find the answer in the support guide?