SSL/TLS certificate renewal error: "No response from nameservers list"

I’ve got an error automatically renewing the TLS certificates with Let’s Encrypt:

No response from nameservers list
We can’t renew your Let’s Encrypt certificate automatically until the issue is resolved. Check our troubleshooting guide for more information on how to fix the problem, and then renew the certificate.

• The troubleshooting guide does not seem to have any information about next steps to resolve the issue.
  • The site name is “swayable”
  • It uses Netlify’s nameservers for the domains (swayable.com, swayable.co, swayable.dev) and relies on automatic certificates rather than custom certificates

Hi, @jdbd.nz. There is a helpdesk ticket about this same site (# 132986) and we have replied to that ticket (just before this reply). I suspect that you created the ticket also and if so, please feel free to reply here or to the ticket - whichever you prefer.

I do believe this is an issue caused by Netlify and not something you can fix. We are working to resolve this quickly and we will have an updated both here and in the ticket as soon as the issue is known to be resolved.

There are still five days before the SSL certificate expires and I do believe this will be resolved before that happens. More to follow soon and please reply anytime (here or to the ticket) if there are any questions.

1 Like