SSL cert stuck in provisioning phase

Hello,

I am developing on marcoarman-it-prod.netlify.app and the SSL certificate is not installed there. My settings for the domain marcoarman.it are how I would like them to be (so no www appears in the browser bar when clicking the url)

But this setup with my DNS records does not work. So to have a functioning website with SSL certificate installed I am trying to copy the setup I have on a different website https://gifted-visvesvaraya-91ac20.netlify.app/. To copy that setup I need to set www.marcoarman.it as Primary domain but when I click on the right option the UI tells me “We’re provisioning a certificate for your site, you cannot change custom domains until that process completes”.

It has been like this some for some days. I have run out of ideas about what to do. Is it a bug in Netlify or something wrong in my work?

Thanks!

PS: it would be better to have my website setup with the primary domain as it is in the picture, but I won’t protest if that’s not taken into consideration on this forum because it’s just that my DNS records are wrong :wink:

Hi, @DiscoPanda. There is an AAAA for the apex domain which doesn’t point to Netlify:

$ dig marcoarman.it AAAA  +noall +answer

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> marcoarman.it AAAA +noall +answer
;; global options: +cmd
marcoarman.it.		21599	IN	AAAA	2001:4b78:1001::5201

This AAAA record must be deleted before we will be able to provision an SSL certificate for this domain.

If this doesn’t resolve the issue and/or if there are other questions, please let us know.