Site functions have become slowed, time out, and site MISSING from both Team and sites list?

In the future when you see a problem with a function invocation, could you please gather the x-nf-request-id HTTP response header for a problematic load, as described in this doc? [Support Guide] Netlify Support asked for the 'x-nf-request-id' header? What is it and how do I find it? - this is the debugging information that is most helpful to us to understand misbehavior such as you describe. Without it it is pretty hard to directly address reports like these; with it the possibilities are much higher that we can understand a root cause.

We do not promise any specific response time here. If you are a customer using a Pro plan or higher, you can contact our helpdesk for quicker responses, but below that, we provide the support we can on the timeline we can. If you need a guaranteed response time, that is available with a Support contract, described here: Pricing and Plans | Netlify . I am not suggesting that you will find a guaranteed response time to be worth those prices, but that is what we charge for that behavior. Feedback on the pricing will get passed on to our product and sales team, so don’t hesitate to let me know if you have it, but also, don’t expect any sudden changes there.

Thanks also for all this user experience feedback! I’ll review it with our UX team in our next meeting. I could in particular use a screenshot of what you’re talking about in this comment:

Would it have been a problem to have the word ‘More…’ displayed, instead of a microscopic tick that looks like some kind of format mistake?