Hi there. I tried to sign up in Netlify with my email address, but I didn’t receive instructions to verify my account. can you help me, please?

Hiya :wave:t6: welcome to the forums! thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having issues logging into our platform. I have escalated this issue to our fraud and abuse team. They will follow up with you via email on ticket #252542

Thank you for your response!

Hi there! I have a new problem when i sign up with my github account to Netlify this message appears " Authenticating failed due to the following error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account." so i try log in with my github account and appears this message again ! what is problem? I’m confused.

Thanks for letting us know about the login issue with GitHub, @Narges. The usual solution for this issue is the following steps.

1. Login to Netlify using the email address and password only.

2. Once logged into Netlify with the email address and password, then change the GitHub account associated with this email address here: https://app.netlify.com/user/settings#connected-accounts

3. Log out of Netlify.

Once this is done, you should be able to log into Netlify using GitHub or the email address. Both methods of login should work now. If they do not or if there are any other questions, please let us know.