Security issues with Netlify deployed site

Hi Netlify Team,

While opening a Netlify deployed site on mobile chrome browser we are facing some security issue . I have attached screenshot for the same.

Due to privacy concern, I won’t be able to share the site link in this public community. Can you please help us with the solution to fix this as it might be a security breach for us?

As per the Google Chrome Warnings, such site is categorised as unsafe site. We look forward towards the premium plan of Netlify, however, this might be a major blocker for us.

Regards,
Ramit

Hi there, @Ramit_Dhamija :wave:

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this. Can you provide a bit more information for us-- is this a site that you and your team deployed? Or a netlify site that is hosted by someone else? Did the same message appear in multiple browsers and on multiple machines?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

To add to what @hillary suggested, I think Netlify has no control over the error. If Chrome thinks your website is harmful, that’s totally because of the content on that website and I haven’t seen it add false warnings. Here’s an article from Google as to what you can do: Social Engineering (Phishing and Deceptive Sites) | Google Search Central  |  Documentation  |  Google Developers

1 Like

If you can provide your URL, others can test and see if they have the same issue.

Hi, @Ramit_Dhamija. I’ve unlisted this topic so it isn’t found on the topic list or by searching (but it can still be accessed directly if you have the URL).

It is impossible for us to troubleshoot this without the URL for the site giving the error.

You can post that information publicly or you can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff. I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Please keep in mind that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.