My site can be found here: https://master--gracious-pasteur-49fd80.netlify.app/
Its a react app published from a github repo.
I do not know if this is a general problem with Chrome iOS, if there is something specific to my app, or if this is just a noob question. The flow is as follows:
- deploy version 1 of the website
- using chrome iOS load the website and use normally
- deploy version 2 of the website
- use both the browser pull to refresh + the refresh button in the app
- version 1 is still used, and version 2 is not loaded with the fixes
- kill the app and restart
- version 2 loads immediately
There might be some configuration in netlify I need to set, but I figured I would add a topic about it in case there are others experiencing a similar issue.