Rebuild Site to pick up new forms

Hi all, first post here. I created a site using a gatsby template, and deployed it to my personal domain. There were two forms that got picked up from that template and appear in my netlify dashboard. I decided to start over from scratch with an angular repo, which I deployed to my github master branch (overwriting the original template). Now I’m still seeing the two old forms in my dashboard.

I need to delete both of those forms and get my new form working. I believe I have the appropriate directives on my new form here:

Drop me a line here to get in touch

<div class="row">
  <div class="form-group col-sm-4 offset-sm-1">
    <label for="name">Name <span *ngIf="name.invalid && name.touched" class="invalid-feedback asterisk">*</span></label>
    <input type="name" class="form-control name-input" id="name" name="name" aria-describedby="nameHelp" placeholder="Enter name">
    <div *ngIf="name.invalid && name.touched" class="invalid-feedback">
      Name is required.
    </div>
    <!-- <small id="nameHelp" class="form-text text-muted">We'll never share your email with anyone else.</small> -->
  </div>

<div class="form-group col-sm-4 offset-sm-1">
    <label for="email">Email address <span *ngIf="email.invalid && email.touched" class="invalid-feedback asterisk">*</span></label>
    <input type="email" class="form-control email-input" aria-describedby="emailHelp" placeholder="Enter email" name="email">

<div *ngIf="email.errors?.pattern && email.touched" class="invalid-feedback">
      Please submit a valid email address.
    </div>
    <div *ngIf="email.errors?.required && email.touched" class="invalid-feedback">
      Email is required.
    </div>
    <!-- <small id="emailHelp" class="form-text text-muted">We'll never share your email with anyone else.</small> -->
  </div>
</div>

<div class="row">
  <div class="form-group col-sm-9 offset-sm-1">
    <label for="message">Message <span *ngIf="message.invalid && message.touched" class="invalid-feedback asterisk">*</span></label>
    <textarea class="form-control" rows="3" name="message" placeholder="Enter your message here. All feedback and inquiries are welcomed."></textarea>
    <div *ngIf="message.errors?.minlength && message.touched" class="invalid-feedback">
      Message must be at least 10 characters.
    </div>
    <div *ngIf="message.errors?.required && message.touched" class="invalid-feedback">
      Message is required.
    </div>
  </div>
</div>

<div class="button-div offset-sm-1 col-sm-9">
  <button type="submit" class="btn btn-warning btn-large btn-block" [disabled]="!contactForm.valid">Send</button>
</div>

I would like to know if there’s a way to trigger a fresh netlify build from scratch to pick up my new form. Thank you in advance for all the help!

Happy to provide more info if it will help. Just need to know what might be helpful to resolve this. Thanks again!

For anyone who stumbles upon this post. I found another article within the community that is massively helpful for angular forms here: Cannot get Netlify to recognize form in Angular app - #13 by tzmanics

Hey @JMo911,

Hope you’re well! Is there anything we can help with at this point?

The article I linked above actually solved my issues entirely. Thank you though @Scott ! Feel free to close this out.

2 Likes