Hi. I’ve just started trying to turn a pastime into some income, but the first public site I launch has started “losing” files many hours after deployment.
- Commit to git, let site auto-build and deploy
- Test site fully, clearing caches - all good
- Site works great for many hours for everyone
- Suddenly tons of 404s for the core files in
- If I tell Netlify to simply Redeploy (no new commit) it all works again
- Hours later there are more 404s
- …the cycle continues
Example URL: https://quackdeck.netlify.app/widgets/bpl5a?parts=lcs&color=eef3f4&compact&shield
The site is built with SvelteKit and its Netlify adapter so things are slightly complicated but worked well out of the box. Although there are functions for SSR, these errors seem to all be with static files.
I’ve tried searching these forums but haven’t found any good keywords. Also tried looking for support on SvelteKit’s Discord but with no luck.
I’m perfectly willing to dig in and diagnose this, but currently at a loss how to proceed with hosting like this as there’s n server log and seemingly no way to check deployed files, etc.
Any pointers, please? This is affecting a live site now