Problem with contact form submission

Netlify site name:
eloquent-volhard-d35139

Hello,

I am having some issues with a contact form on my site. For some reason the fields are not submitting text/info to Netlify upon send. Is there anything I am missing that may be causing the fields to not be captured?

Also, can the 5 forms that are in the Forms section of the dashboard be removed?

Hi, @Tqmartin. There are eight forms now so I want to make sure we have the correct form to keep before deleting the others.

I think it would be best to resolve the issue of getting the form working first and then we can delete the others.

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. There are also many other Support Guides for forms - you can find them here: #Netlify-support:support-guides

If you have completed all the troubleshooting tips there, would you please send us the following details?

1. The URL for your live form as you want visitors to use it
  2. The URL of your deployed html form (in case you have a javascript form, we need to literally be linked to the html version you’ve deployed as mentioned above - look for “pure javascript”)
  3. The form name that you’ve set and that shows in our UI
  4. Any errors or logs from the Netlify build logs, dashboard or browser developer console
  5. Description of anything you have tried that did or didn’t help or make things better/worse

Thank you so much! The appropriate forms were deleted. I just tested it and it seems to work perfectly!