Problem Adding Custom Domain - Another site is already using

Hi perry,

I’m facing a similar issue. I am willing to verify my domain. My provider is hostinger and I’ve added the txt value you mentioned above. If you need any more context please let me know, thanks!

Hi @yuvrajrathore

You will need to state the domain you wish support to verify.

www.badhaodigital.com - that’s the domain, i bought it from hostinger

its solved thanks placegikdeaer

Thanks for following up and letting us know this is solved. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Have the same issue. My domain is jasursaidkulov.uz

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

If you have some idea of who might be using the domain (maybe a previous collaborator or an agency you’ve worked with in the past?), the quickest way to get this resolved is for you to contact that person directly and ask them to remove the domain from their account here:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

If you’re not sure, please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

I have same problem that another site is already using this domain. I added TXT record to verify domain ownership. Please help remove it from another account.

Please remove [ https://heyjobs.in]
please help asap

added the txt record

Hi @heyjobsgsuite :wave:t6:! Welcome to the forums. We are so glad you are here. We’ve freed up the domain so you should be able to add it to your site now. Please reach back out if you have any questions! Happy building! :netliconfetti:

1 Like

I have the same issue, I already added a verify entry in my DNS setup. Tnx

@animaoblivion,

What’s the domain? :slight_smile:

Hey, I am facing the same problem. Please check this “Netlify Domain Error” out. I already authentificated of being the owner of this domain by creating the txt record

Can you help me? I’d really appreciate it

Hi @rootcode,

I’ve verified and you should be able to add your custom domain to your site. I responded to your other post that you opened.

Let us know if there are any issues.

1 Like

Hi @Melvin ,
I’m having the same issue. I bought a custom domain with GoDaddy and tried using it for my deployed app. However, I keep getting this message: manohisoarajaonarivony.com is already registered. If you registered this domain name through a different registrar, select Add domain to begin delegating it to Netlify.

Just like it mentions, click on “Add domain” to proceed.

@hrishikesh I can’t click on the “Add domain”.

Why not? What happens when you do?

Although it looks bold, when I hover and click over it, nothing happens.

Never mind. I solved the issue.