Pnpm error while deploying

Hey there! I am getting this following error logged everytime I try to deploy my site (am using sveltekit framework)

7:09:24 PM: ERR_PNPM_PEER_DEP_ISSUES Unmet peer dependencies

7:09:24 PM: .

7:09:24 PM: └─┬ svelte-preprocess 4.10.7

7:09:24 PM: └── ✕ unmet peer typescript@"^3.9.5 || ^4.0.0": found 5.0.4

7:09:24 PM: hint: If you don't want pnpm to fail on peer dependency issues, add "strict-peer-dependencies=false" to an .npmrc file at the root of your project.

7:09:25 PM: Failed during stage 'Install dependencies': dependency_installation script returned non-zero exit code: 1

7:09:24 PM: Error during pnpm install

7:09:24 PM: Build was terminated: dependency_installation script returned non-zero exit code: 1

7:09:25 PM: Failing build: Failed to install dependencies

7:09:25 PM: Finished processing build request in 16.399s`Preformatted text`

If I add strict-peer-dependencies=false in .npmrc it does get published&deployed but the app returns 500 Internal error, This is new for me as I have deployed several sveltekit apps before

Hi @_Devr you should be installing a compatible versions of typescript. Can you try typescript 4.4.4? which should install the latest versions of typescript which is compatible with svelte-preprocess

Then remove this

Then try redeploying.

@SamO Thanks for the response, I simply fixed it with updating the svelte-preprocess package to the latest one, Well now I get a 500 Internal error due to favicon not found which might be framework specific issue.