I’m on the Starter plan but I have paid Netlify to register several domains.
I’m trying to update credit card information, but I seem to be locked out of my account.
- In November one of my domains came up for renewal, and my credit card information was out of date.
- Netlify sent emails asking my to update my credit card information.
- Unfortunately, those emails got lost in my inbox, and I never saw them.
- Netlify then sent me a " Your sites are suspended due to non-payment" email.
- I also missed that email.
- Today, eventually I noticed one of my other sites was down (not the one whose domain registrations needed renewal)
- When I tried to log into Netlify I found that my account seemed to be in some kind of semi-suspended state. None of my apps are visible, and I cannot get to the page where I can update payment. Also on some browsers the main app.netlify.com site does not respond at all.
How can I update my payment information?