Home
Support Forums

Page was not found error

I could deploy my site and it has published but when i try to open it says that page was not found, even I checked with support page and netlify document but no hint please help me.

Have you read through this Support Guide @Yasin

Thanks for the lightning response, but when click the download icon, its spin the setting icon for a long time and nothing has downloading. It’s just showed that generating Zip but nothing has downloading.

Once it has finished generating the ZIP, it should change to “Download ready”. The bigger the site, the longer that will likely take.

Is you site linked to a git provider (e.g. GitHub)? If so, can you share your respository?

When you deployed, were there any error messages? Can you provide your logs or link to them (if they are public)?

Can you provide the URL for your site (e.g. wicked-website.netlify.app)?

I’ve linked with github, but deployed by manually (Drag and drop) because if I deploy with github it is not even publishing, so manually deployed.

I share the logs and repo here now.

the above is deployed with drag and drop.

The below log is when trying to deploy with git.

So the build error is because you don’t have a package.json. This is likely because you have pre-generated HTML, CSS, and JS files that don’t require building. Correct?

Does the directory you are using for drag and drop have an index.html in it, and not in a sub-directory?

So the build error is because you don’t have a package.json . This is likely because you have pre-generated HTML, CSS, and JS files that don’t require building. Correct? - Yes, Already I have created it. Oh so, do i need to create a package.json file for this?

Does the directory you are using for drag and drop have an index.html in it, and not in a sub-directory? - kindly see the below attached image please.

You are building a React App. Right.

You can find a bare-bones React App @coelmay/netlify-react-bare which is deployed https://netlify-react-bare.netlify.app/ that demonstrates a very basic build setup.

If you wish to build locally and deploy manually, you can run npm run build or yarn build on your computer and drag & drop the build directory to Netlify.

Yes, it’s a website.

I tried with Npm but it’s failed. anyway I’ll try with yarn.

Thanks.

None of suggestions and document aren’t help me on this, really frustrated, thanks for the help colemay. Really appreciated your lightning response.

Which website is this regarding? This forums account is not associated with any Netlify account. If you can tell us the site name, we can help debug this further.