Page not loading only when deployed

Hey, I’ve been working on a project for a while now and recently deployed on netlify.
However, I noticed that one of the pages currently experiences an issue.

For some reason I get an error of this nature which i wasn’t experiencing when served on my device:
VM78 react_devtools_backend.js:2560 TypeError: Object(…) is not a function
at cA (PriceItems.jsx:78)
at ro (react-dom.production.min.js:157)
at Ul (react-dom.production.min.js:267)
at zs (react-dom.production.min.js:250)
at Ms (react-dom.production.min.js:250)
at ks (react-dom.production.min.js:250)
at vs (react-dom.production.min.js:243)
at react-dom.production.min.js:123
at t.unstable_runWithPriority (scheduler.production.min.js:18)
at Bi (react-dom.production.min.js:122)

The page still loads and renders when run on my local device(localhost:3000) and quite frankly, Im not so sure what to make of the whole issue currently so I decided to see if there was something happening from this end.

The page is Basecoin - Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency OR Basecoin - Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency.

It’s a dynamically rendered page so it could be over a hundred different options

Thank you for your time. I look forward to getting a reply.

Regards,
Chidera.

hi there @chideraao , have you been able to make any progress on this? I do feel like this is more likely to be a javascript error than a netlify error. Are you sure you are including all the packages you need in your project?

hey, perry,

yes, I have. Apparently, I was importing the useEffect from ‘\react\cjs\react.development’ rather than ‘react’ (silly error on my part). Probably pressed ‘tab’ on the wrong suggestion from my Autoimport extension.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Chidera

1 Like