Hey, I’ve been working on a project for a while now and recently deployed on netlify.
However, I noticed that one of the pages currently experiences an issue.
For some reason I get an error of this nature which i wasn’t experiencing when served on my device:
VM78 react_devtools_backend.js:2560 TypeError: Object(…) is not a function
at cA (PriceItems.jsx:78)
at ro (react-dom.production.min.js:157)
at Ul (react-dom.production.min.js:267)
at zs (react-dom.production.min.js:250)
at Ms (react-dom.production.min.js:250)
at ks (react-dom.production.min.js:250)
at vs (react-dom.production.min.js:243)
at t.unstable_runWithPriority (scheduler.production.min.js:18)
at Bi (react-dom.production.min.js:122)
The page still loads and renders when run on my local device(localhost:3000) and quite frankly, Im not so sure what to make of the whole issue currently so I decided to see if there was something happening from this end.
It’s a dynamically rendered page so it could be over a hundred different options
Thank you for your time. I look forward to getting a reply.