netifly site name : https://phenomenal-brigadeiros-3fe9b0.netlify.app/

1:44:52 PM: Creating deploy upload records
1:44:52 PM: Starting post processing
1:44:52 PM: Post processing - HTML
1:44:52 PM: Post processing - header rules
1:44:53 PM: Post processing - redirect rules
1:44:53 PM: Post processing done
1:44:56 PM: Site is live ✨

I wanted to try out the drag and drop deployment option from netifly and so I dropped my entire react app folder onto the site. This took quite some time as there were many files to upload. Eventually, it completed.

When I open the site now with the link above, it says page cannot Page Not Found. If I visit the actual index.html file within the public folder, it shows completely blank. Errors in the Developer console just complain about icons it cannot find.

How do I get netlify to detect my react app in its entirety - as all files are now uploaded ? Also, how do I get it to work so that the system will render my react app accordingly ?

Hi there,

Did you see this guide yet? This is the best place to start for “Page Not Found” issues.

If you are still seeing issues after following the troubleshooting steps in there, please check out this Support Guide as well. It outlines all of our build and deploy resources and will get you on the right track :slight_smile:

If none of the above resources help, please write back with your site name and what steps you have tried and we can look into this further!

Thanks for the help. I have managed to move to another provider and sort out the issue.