Hello! I am building my design portfolio website and got stuck with two errors
Here is what I have done:
- I am developing a single page app using Vue CLI and WordPress REST API.
- The WordPress is hosted under
- I have deployed the project onto
public_htmlon the server with Netlify.
- After deploying the project, I cannot open the WordPress dashboard from a browser (Chrome).
- Also, I get CORS errors that block the REST API access.
Two errors I am encountering:
public_html/admin/wp-admin to view the WordPress dashboard from a browser (Chrome), it shows Netlify error saying " Page Not Found Looks like you’ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on this site."
Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://junichirokoyama.com/admin/wp-json/wp/v2/tags' from origin 'https://hopeful-tesla-15c924.netlify.app' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
- How can I open the WordPress page installed on
public_html/adminagain? Is this something related to
- Is there a way to avoid the CORS error with Netlify?
Here are some of the project info:
Netlify site name:
Thank you very much in advance. Hope to hear from anyone soon.