OOM issues Gatsby Sanity deployment

site: ehcn.netlify.app
deploy log: Netlify App

I am getting Javascript memory errors. I am wondering if it is related to the missing ownerNodeID issue above the heap error?

I am hitting a wall with finding a solution. Any advice is helpful.

11:48:35 AM: warning Plugin gatsby-source-sanity called unstable_createNodeManifest() for node id "-bfcc8f5c-cff3-5b81-9b14-15c18c27f8b5" with a manifest id of "8d03781f-0a7a-4f54-b70e-d77c25f9cd1b-2023-12-04T16:20:21.000Z" but Gatsby didn"t find a ownerNodeId for the page at /project/student-cinema-club/
Using the first page that was found with the node manifest id set in pageContext.id in createPage().
11:48:35 AM: This may result in an inaccurate node manifest (for previews or other purposes).
11:48:35 AM: info Plugin gatsby-source-sanity created a manifest with the id 8d03781f-0a7a-4f54-b70e-d77c25f9cd1b-2023-12-04T16:20:21.000Z
11:48:35 AM: info Wrote out 1 node page manifest file in 11 ms.
11:48:35 AM: info To see full warning messages set process.env.VERBOSE_NODE_MANIFEST to "true".
11:48:35 AM: Visit https://gatsby.dev/nodemanifest for more info on Node Manifests.
11:48:46 AM: <--- Last few GCs --->
11:48:46 AM: [4723:0x61808b0]   136874 ms: Mark-sweep 3850.5 (3894.1) -> 3788.8 (3833.2) MB, 89.6 / 0.0 ms  (average mu = 0.989, current mu = 0.962) allocation failure scavenge might not succeed
11:48:46 AM: [4723:0x61808b0]   138902 ms: Mark-sweep 4690.8 (4735.2) -> 4690.8 (4734.7) MB, 127.6 / 0.0 ms  (average mu = 0.973, current mu = 0.937) allocation failure scavenge might not succeed
11:48:46 AM: <--- JS stacktrace --->
11:48:46 AM: FATAL ERROR: Reached heap limit Allocation failed - JavaScript heap out of memory

Have you checked:

Yes I have tried adjusting the max-old-space-size but it didn’t work. If it’s interesting to anyone, I created a new “production branch” and was able to deploy that so I swapped my main and production for the website. So essentially through comparing the main and production branches the error could be found but I haven’t been able to deduce the problem myself… they seem basically the same to me… GitHub - EH-Collaborative-Network/EHCN: Portfolio with Gatsby