Page in question linked here where when clicked on the URL would change to correct directory but the page doesn’t change, if I was to reload the page now on the correct directory, it would work, to further add to the symptoms, once it starts working, it keeps working. This same nuxtlinks work straight off the bat when using it on my local host with yarn dev.
At the moment it’s running on netlify using yarn generate command.
I originally posted this on stackexchange but I realised this problem is more so netlify related or atl east from what I can gather, I’ll likely delete the other one when it’s said and done
No errors on my console either when clicking on them
At the time I enabled it because I was having trouble uploading it into netlfy at the time and enabling that made it work. I made multitude of changes since then so the actual culprit must have now been resolved for that to be able to be pushed to netlify.
Thanks a lot!!
For others reading this, since the time this was posted, I did some further digging as well and found a left over form implementation which had scripts in it as well, removing all that seems to have solved it even with SSR set to true. With that said, I will disable that as it doesn’t make any sense to have it enabled in my situation.
Without delving head first into your code, it sounds like you have a mixture of SSR and non-SSR—one thing breaks with it, something else breaks without. You need to decide if you want SSR or not, and build the project accordingly.
SSR is possible with Netlify. Several frameworks including SvelteKit and Nuxt (v2 requires node; v3 can do it on the edge) do utilise Netlify Functions for SSR. However I haven’t used the rendering functionality in Nuxt.