Not able to register my domain

I’m trying to register my domain but i get this error:
“name is already taken, astratechnologies.it is conflicting the ownership with other existing zones”

How should I behave?

@AstraTechnologies Welcome to the Netlify community.

Your first step should be to try to determine who else is using this custom domain. Then have them delete it from their Netlify account. (Also, make certain you don’t have two accounts with Netlify, and are not causing the conflict yourself.)

If you can’t determine who else has assigned that custom domain to a project, then you’ll have to verify ownership / control and ask Netlify tech support to resolve the issue.

Finally, note that currently the DNS settings for your custom domain are not pointing at Netlify, so you’ll need to fix that, too.

Thanks. I’m setting up the DNS record. Where can i find the public number of this post?

I’ve put into the value the link of this thread. Hope it’s fine!

It can take up to 48 hours for DNS changes to propagate.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I’ll wait.

@AstraTechnologies Did you make any DNS changes? How long ago? They aren’t even showing up at your registrar.

I added the TXT record in the DNS record list on my domain provider 3 days ago.

Thank you @AstraTechnologies, I see the TXT record now and have removed your domain from the other Netlify account. You should be able to use it on yours now.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! You really helped me. :slight_smile:

1 Like