Home
Support Forums

No submissions in Netlify Forms

I changed my form-names from ‘contact-form’ and ‘call-form’ to ‘Contact Form’ and ‘Call Form’, so with capital letters and a space in between. Now my plan was to test those 2 forms, but the submissions aren’t rendered… The forms were working fine before (yesterday) the change of the form-names.

I see my new forms in the Netlify dashboard, but when i try to submit, I see no incoming mails. I read somewhere about Recaptcha not verifying my submissions because of my IP-address? I don’t know, I know YOU know.

gimmix.netlify.app (netlify)

gimmix.nl (custom)

and this is the code I use…

Github component code

Please help me out!

Is this the problem?

ReCaptcha is showing an error. I’d say, fix it before we proceed with further diagnostics.

Thank u for replying @hrishikesh. Could you please check again? My website was in his building fase, that’s why I think recaptcha wasn’t connecting.

I’ve changed my form-names back to his original: ‘contact-form’ & ‘call-form’ to see if it’s working again.

Do you think It could it be something with the caps and space between the names?

I did that now. Sadly, the error still exists.

If you mean a Netlify build was ongoing while I checked, you can be rest assured that Netlify build is all or nothing. If someone gets to see the latest changes of your website, they get to see all the changes (if the build succeeds) or none of it (if the build fails).

Also, the error in ReCaptcha is not related to Netlify. ReCaptcha is basically saying that the key that has been used to get it working is not being used on the correct domain. It’s possible that you got it setup for your custom domain and provided the link only for Netlify subdomain. In this case, it might be working fine on your custom domain.

1 Like

Exactly what @hrishikesh said :slight_smile:

Also, the error in ReCaptcha is not related to Netlify. ReCaptcha is basically saying that the key that has been used to get it working is not being used on the correct domain. It’s possible that you got it setup for your custom domain and provided the link only for Netlify subdomain. In this case, it might be working fine on your custom domain.

This is something you configure in Google’s ReCaptcha dashboard, and it is per domain, so you will have to add your Netlify subdomain (gimmix.netlify.app) there. You can see that the error is not present on your custom domain’s contact page: https://gimmix.nl/contact/