Next.js SSR page's not working

My Next.js site vinyl-imprint.netlify.app isn’t generating the SSR pages. When I click on any page that has SSR enabled such as the /shop route, It says that the page doesn’t exist. Not really sure what the issue here could be. The SSR page is pulling content from firebase firestore and setting it as a prop for the page.

Edit: I added the Essential Next.js plugin to the project and it created the functions. However this error is happening anytime the page is requested.

3:15:20 PM: d312b72a ERROR  [2021-06-11T19:15:20.741Z]  @firebase/firestore: Firestore (8.6.2): INTERNAL UNHANDLED ERROR:  Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/protos/google/firestore/v1/firestore.proto'
    at Object.openSync (fs.js:462:3)
    at Object.readFileSync (fs.js:364:35)
    at fetch (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:90929:34)
    at Root.load (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:90963:13)
    at Root.loadSync (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:91004:17)
    at Object.loadSync (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:48166:29)
    at loadProtos (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:18505:41)
    at newConnection (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:18526:18)
    at OnlineComponentProvider.__webpack_modules__.3640.OnlineComponentProvider.createDatastore (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:23211:26)
    at OnlineComponentProvider.<anonymous> (/var/task/netlify/functions/next_shop/nextPage/pages/shop.js:23191:47)

Not sure what this means or how to fix the issue.