New and improved Netlify docs!

I’m super excited to announce that we’ve launched a new and improved, complete re-organization of the Netlify docs on their new home at docs.netlify.com! :tada:

You may also want to check out the announcement blog post to get some highlights of what’s new.

Then, pay a visit to docs.netlify.com and give the new docs a spin! Feel free to leave your thoughts using the feedback forms on the pages, or post in here. :partying_face:

5 Likes

@verythorough The new docs site has much more information and it’s much more organized then before.
Great stuff! Looking fwd to you next blog post about user research, ssg, and all the secret sauce behind the doc site!

2 Likes

Completely agree with @zltnvrs, great stuff! Congrats Jessica and team! :partying_face:

2 Likes

@verythorough it has been over 2 years since I started using Netlify. Although, I expected no less from you for improving the docs, I want to say this was a fantastic improvement!

It has been fun looking back at how Netlify has improved over the last couple years. Has to be really exciting and a lot of work for all of you in there building and improving the services.

Great Job Netlify Team!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind notes! I am so relieved to finally be done with this project, and excited to continue improving on this new foundation we’ve built!

2 Likes

The new docs are slick!

I wonder what framework is used to generate them?
Or it is custom coded?

It looks a bit like Docusaurus (and/or million other docs site generators)

Thanks, filip, and welcome to the Netlify Community!

We used the Vue-powered static site generator VuePress to build the new docs site, and applied our own custom designed theme.

2 Likes