Netlify login error

Authenticating failed due to the following error: **bad_verification_code: The code passed is incorrect or expired.

I tried incognito mode, that didn’t help me either.

Hi, @abishek1718. What email address is this happening for? I don’t show any password resets requested for the email address associated with your forum account email address (which I can see as a forum admin).

You can post that information publicly or you can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff. I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Please keep in mind that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

I tried to sign in with Github. I get his error.

image.png

and this is what I got when I’m trying to login using my email.

image.png

Hey @abishek1718,

It looks like you’ve already found help with this issue which is great. However it would really help others if you moved your post from support to the admin category.
This will mean people who are experiencing the same problems as you did will know where to get the best help from the Netlify Team.

Thanks!

1 Like

No, I still did not get a solution.

Did you message @luke?

Yes, I replied to his email,

Hi, @abishek1718. The second error message happened because the password used didn’t match.

To fix this, please use the solution below. I already tested this to confirm it works. You will see an email from about this same time for a password reset but the link won’t work from that email - because I just used it to test. The links can only be used once so you will need a new link to reset the password.

To summarize the solution, first reset the password here:

https://app.netlify.com/login/forgot-password

Then, once you can login using the username and password, link your GitHub account to this Netlify account using this button for that on the page below:

https://app.netlify.com/user/settings

If that doesn’t work or if there are any questions, please let us know.

Its Strange, It did work. I did sign in, now I tried to sign-in again, its giving me an error.

Hi, @abishek1718. The screenshot shows no email address entered. How were you trying to login?

i have been facing this problem too… i also reset my password too tho still its showing…

this coming… i have tried using recovery codes tho nothing happening…

hi there, is the email you are using for your netlify account z*********@gmail.com ?