Netlify Form not getting recognized in svelte-kit app

Hi all,

I have a new Svelte-Kit app I am working on and hosting on Netlify:

https://arrow-kit.netlify.app/

…and I have a form set up on one of the pages that is literally copied and pasted from a Sapper(former Svelte-kit) app that works perfectly in Netlify.

The form in the Svelte-Kit app is not showing up in the Netlify Forms page in the dashboard, however, and I’m not sure what to do…I’m talking with the Svelte-Kit core team and community, but I thought I’d ask here as well to see if anybody has any insight.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have this issue as well. Upon inspecting the code of the rendered form in the browser, it seems that Netlify isn’t detecting the data-netlify=“true” attribute since that attribute is still there on the form.

Let me know if you’re able to resolve this.

Thanks

Seems there’s already an open issue for this:

Same here. All of my forms properly contain data-netlify=“true” but are not being detected during the build/deploy process. It’s driving me mad.

hi there, sorry to hear this. Are any of the steps outlined in that issue working for you to resolve this?

Perry,

Thanks for reaching out— I realized a little after posting that the section I chimed in on was irrelevant to my situation, although our issues were the same. I solved my particular issue by simply adding —minify to my build command (still don’t really know why, honestly)

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, @RT_Hinkel ! I am glad you found a workaround here!

I have recently resolved this as well…although I dunno if it will stay working in the future…if it fails again i will return to this post…but thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know, @rchrdnsh! Please do come back if the issue crops up again. Additionally, please feel free to share your solution :netliconfetti: