Nelify SSL Doesn't match Common Name or/and SANs

Hi I’m redirecting my nelify site to a domain I bought at name cheap. The www. domain works fine, but the bare domain doesn’t connect. When I use the SSL checker on name cheap, it say " *Doesn’t match Common Name or/and SANs" and the A record is pointing to 104.198.14.52 which I found on nelify doc.

Can you kindly help me solve the issue? Thank you!

@daixs618 Please provide your Netlify site name, domains, and other information when you post. The better the post = the faster we can help!

Hi gregrave, my Nelify site name is daisyliu.netlify.app and the domain I bought is daisyliu.design.
It seems works for www.daisyliu.design, but doesn’t work for the bare name “daisyliu.design”

@daixs618 Have you tried recently? It seems to be working for me in Southern California.

Everything looks good in your DNS setup from what I can see. If you’re seeing something different, you might be experiencing browser on VPN caching. If so, try surfing to your custom domain using a private / incognito window, or verify the appearance of your site via a service such as GTMetrix.

1 Like

Hi gregraven, I think the issue has been fixed even though I don’t know how. Thank you for your help!!!

Hey @daixs618,
Sometimes DNS change can take some time to propagate, but I can confirm that I’m also seeing the correct thing in the browser and your site has a valid SSL certificate :partying_face:

Thanks for your help @gregraven :raised_hands: