My page keeps breaking each time i reload

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

My netlify site is foma78.netlify.com

Hi @foma95

I suspect the issue here is the pathname for assets. For example

<script defer="defer" src="/Fomovie/static/js/main.445e4b63.js"></script>

shouldn’t have /Fomovie at the start. If there is a homepage value set in the package.json of the project, removing the homepage key should solve it.

I’ll check it and get back to you… Thanks

Hi @coelmay
Thanks for your help, the site is running now but i noticed i could use my search function on desktop but not on mobile phones

Foma95.netlify.app

I tested on Firefox and Chrome on Android. It works on Firefox, not on Chrome. This is the same when directly navigating to the search URL e.g https://foma95.netlify.app/search/ghr. It won’t load movies on Chrome Android, but will load them on everything else. This is possibly (thinking through my fingers here) because you are navigating to /search/{search-term} rather than returning the search results to the page.

Do note too that the API Key for the The Movie DB is clearly visible in the client-side JS of your app. If you would like to keep this private (and other keys in the future) you would best move this into a serverless function

Thanks, i’ll hide the keys… but what’s the solution on the search function

I don’t know without spending time going through the codebase to see what is happening. It’s called debugging.

Can i snap and send it to you tomorrow?

Not sure what you’re trying to send @foma95, but most people here would not be able to debug your code for you. That’s something you need to do.