My exports are not working

My exports of a survey I did is not exporting correctly and only a few answers in the questionnaire are populating in the CSV even though I can see all of the answers within Netlify. Do you know what it could be?

hey @dimshome , unfortunately, this isn’t really enough info to help you.

Are you using netlify forms to gather user input? if yes, what is the URL? What have you already tried? Did you read any of our guides on forms debugging? If yes, which ones?

Hi Perry - yes we are using netlify forms to gather inputs. The URL is https://www.dims.world/alfa-sofa-survey

I have looked at the help articles but they don’t seem to help answer my question. It’s just weird because in Netlify I can see every single response for the 6 questions, but when I export the CSV only questions 3 and 4 populate in the CSV which 1,2,5 and 6 do not. If they are being properly collected in Netlify shouldn’t it properly export in the CSV?

Patrick

@perry see above! Forgot to tag you before.

Hey there, @dimshome :wave:

Just wanted to follow up here to close the communication loop, as this conversation was moved over to our helpdesk. I am glad that you were able to work through this Chris :netliconfetti: