My account got deleted without any notification

Hello,
I’ve been trying to solve this for almost a week without any decent response or solution.
I have (or had) 2 actively registered domains on netlify (www.guitarcompendium.com, www.projetomultiplosolhares.com) , and never had any billing/property copyright issues (I think my account was 5 years old or something like that).
Approx. 5 days ago I triggered a manual deploy for the www.guitarcompendium.com domain and my account simply got wiped without any notification whatsoever. I already searched the forums here trying to find a solution or any reason for this.
If my account won’t be recovered, at least release the domains so that I can upload my sites elsewhere.
Thanks

UPDATE: I’m able to deploy the repositories as free Netlify sites, but I can’t set the custom domains as the ones I’ve had. I receive the following error: guitarcompendium.com or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team.

Hi, If you have some idea of who might be using the domain (maybe a previous collaborator or an agency you’ve worked with in the past?), the quickest way to get this resolved is for you to contact that person directly and ask them to remove the domain from their account here:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

If you’re not sure, please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

Hello, Sam!
I actually got the domains back on my account, but it seems they’re not republished yet, I tried redeploying the sites on netlify itself and then on render.com and point the DNS registers to their URLs with no effect on both approaches.

I’m not seeing any sites on your account. What email is associated with the account you’re referring to.

That is correct. I removed the sites when I tried migrating them, but the domains still appear on my account

The email associated with the account is the one I’m using now, lucas.fim@gmail.com

Hello,
I’ve redeployed my site through Netlify again to demonstrate the scenario

The domains can be set but keep stuck on “Awaiting external DNS”

You have two Netlify accounts now:

1. Netlify App
  2. Netlify App

I suggest consolidating all sites and domains under one of these accounts. That should fix the problem. Let us know if anything additional is needed.

With email/github I’m only able to login onto https://app.netlify.com/teams/ltgouvea-jm8smfm/sites
Should I delete my other account?

If possible, I’d like to keep only my original account working (https://app.netlify.com/teams/ltgouvea/sites) and removing this new one

I tried deleting my new account but I’m not able to recover the original one, how can I recover it?

This appears to have happened to me. Can someone check I have 2 accounts now for some reason?

Hi the account that you are writing in with is not spammed/blocked nor can I see another account associated with this email. Can you share the other account details? You are not supposed to have more than one account on Netlify. You can have multiple projects/sites whatever but not multiple accounts this is not how our platform should be used so it’s likely our system flagged/deleted the other account.

I don’t believe I ever created a second account. I always logged in through my GitHub account. There use to be several sites but then all the sudden they were all gone. Also all of the urls no longer work. I tried to recreate one of the sites in a different name and that did not work either.

Hm, okay, this sounds to me like maybe there was an accidental second account creation since you sites seem to have disappeared – I wonder if you are on the new account and it looks like you lost everything because it’s empty.

In the top-left corner of the page, try changing the team toggle to see if you have two accounts up there:

And if that’s not the case, you’ll want to try to provide us some more information so we can look up the account you know your sites are on. e.g., site names, github slug attached to it, etc. Thanks!

I only see one account:

Here are some of my sites that previously worked: cbb-world-analytics, golf-pool-app

hiya, I moved your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #228840