Modification to SOA record

Hi there,

Nowadays I am using an site monitor to keep an eye on my site.However it sends email to the specific address fetched from SOA record.I noticed that Netlify DNS gives everyone a default SOA with domains+netlify.netlify.com this kind of email address.And for convenience of others to cantact me,I would like to modify it to mine.I also learned that Netlify Team once turned this configuration to prevent meaningless troubles,but for me,it’s important.

I entered my domain name into Ubuntu pastebin to prevent it be crawled by search engine.You can view it by clicking (Ubuntu Pastebin)[Ubuntu Pastebin]
I hope to change domains+netlify@netlify.com to the email address I pasted in this site (Ubuntu Pastebin)[Ubuntu Pastebin]

@Dennis Sorry to bother you and I hope you recovered well from the disaster.It seems that you are the very one can help do this change.

Thanks

@KashimaNai Your DNS is with DNSMadeEasy, and your site is either hosted elsewhere or has Cloudflare enabled, so this isn’t an issue with Netlify, nor one that can be modified using Netlify resources.

|================== check for inactive DNS zone =================
| --------------- last line should show nsone.net ---------------
aidoru.net.		86400	IN	NS	ns11.dnsmadeeasy.com.
aidoru.net.		86400	IN	NS	ns12.dnsmadeeasy.com.
aidoru.net.		86400	IN	NS	ns13.dnsmadeeasy.com.
;; Received 111 bytes from 208.80.124.4#53(ns11.dnsmadeeasy.com) in 13 ms
|================================================================

Note the inactive DNS zone as far as Netlify is concerned.

|===================== curl check for server ====================
| ---------------------- should be Netlify ----------------------
| ------------------------- aidoru.net -------------------------
< Server: cloudflare
| ----------------------- www.aidoru.net -----------------------
< Server: cloudflare
|================================================================