Migrate domain name

hi, community
i’m migrating a wordpress site hosted in hostinger to a jamstack architecture, i’m building a frontend with nuxtjs and i’m hosting it on netlify the probleme that i’m facing is how i can keep the wordpress backend ( hostinger ) and the frontend ( netlify ) under the same domain name.

@okuninoshi Use different subdomains of your custom domain. This will most likely entail changing the subdomain for your WordPress install, which means you will have to do a MySQL search-and-replace afterwards to get your WordPress install to function as expected.

i pointed my domain to Netlify DNS, it worked fine but i lost the wordpress access even though i pointed it to a subdomain,

We will need you to provide more details, please.

hostinger part :
when i pointed my domain to use Netlify DNS my host provider removed access to manage the WP site because the DNS are no longer mangaed by theme,
Netlify part:
the domain was transferred and it works, but the calls to the API endpoint are no longer possible because of the transfer, is there a possible way to configure this with one domain or i need a separate one ? thank you

Please help us help you by writing a good post!

All issues: Provide your Netlify site name (e.g. gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app).

DNS or SSL issues: Tell us your custom domain(s) (e.g. mycustomdomain.com), and how long it has been since you made changes to your DNS (DNS changes can take up to 48 hours). We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.

Build issues: Tell us about your workflow, including what SSG you are using.

If you are deploying via git, give us the URL of the repository.

Let us know what you have already tried and what the results were.

The better the post = the faster we can help!