Login issue Authentication Error

I am unable to log in to my Netlify accounts associated with the email addresses sjy6630@gmail.com (GitHub) due to expired verification links. I have my identification documents ready and would like to verify my identity and complete the registration process.

Current Situation:

I am unable to verify my identity and complete the registration process for my Netlify accounts due to expired verification links.
I have my identification documents ready and would like to proceed with the verification process.
Actions Taken:

I have attempted to log in to my Netlify accounts using the associated email addresses.
I have received an error message stating that my identity verification is required and that I should check my email for further instructions.
I have checked my email for the verification links but have not been able to locate them.
Request for Assistance:

I kindly request assistance in resolving this issue and regaining access to my Netlify accounts. I am available to provide any additional information or documentation that may be required.

Please advise on the next steps to proceed with the verification process and complete my registration.

Additional Information:

I am willing to follow any instructions or procedures necessary to verify my identity and complete the registration process.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this issue.

hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums! I can see your account has been enabled. Please reach back out if this is not the case.