Locked out of account

I am having the same issue, can you elaborate more on where I can get the answers?

EDIT:

I’ve been able to do some research online and it seems like my account was flagged as a spam.
Who can I contact as a free tier customer, and how can I prevent such a behavior in the future?

1 Like

Hi, let me flag this to a support engineer for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @Aqon. Your login was suspended for violating our terms of use. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

You are forbidden from using Netlify again. Do not attempt to use our service again, including attempting to sign-up again with a different email address. If you do so, that will be an unauthorized and illegal use of our service.

Hi @luke, thanks for the feedback,

I am very surprised by this. I’ve checked the terms briefly and I am not aware of violating any of this.
I have developed my website through github and netlify app integration and was about to put domain on it. May I know how did I violated the terms?

I really like this service and feel disappointed.

Hi, @Aqon. It isn’t want you did on your current account. It is what you did on a different account you created using a different email address.

Suffice it to say, we did connect you to the other account and that is why you were suspended.