Issue with my Site on mobile

Hello, The problem that I have is that when I publish a change that I made to my site, it does not show when it is opened on the mobile version of the browser. When I first started my site and I made a couple of changes, they were actually seen on the phone, but after the fifth or so change it stopped updating. I tried opening the site from various different computers and various different phones but the issue only exists in mobile phones. I heard the problem is from caching but the problem is still there in ever phone, not just mine. The site is: adoring-murdock-83c3f0.netlify.app

The desktop and mobile versions look similar to me. Also, if the code is there for one type of device, if another type of device shows something different then that’s a coding error on your part, not an issue with Netlify serving incorrect files. Netlify does not by default serve different content based on the device type.