Is it against the terms and conditions to use one account for multiple people from a deployment-use Slack bot?

Hi,

As stated in the title.
Is it against the terms and conditions to use one account for multiple people from a deployment-use Slack bot or CI?
I asked this question because I couldn’t find the answer on the Terms and Conditions page.
Thank you.

Hey there, @dvs_leonardo :wave:

Thanks for reaching out. My apologies, I am not sure I am following your question. Can you please try asking it again with an example included? This will help me get you the right answer and resources.

1 Like

Hi hillary,

Thank you for your reply.
I would like to ask if using one account for multiple people from a programm like Slack Bot or Github Actions is a violation of the Terms of Service.
For example, let’s say there are three people on the development team for a site using Netlify, and we are on the Pro plan, but we only paid $19.
The billing structure is PER MEMBER MONTH, so do I have to pay 19*3 = $57?

Do you understand the question?

Thank you.

We have no problem with you doing that. Many customers don’t build here at all, and deploy only via our API or CLI via a GitHub action or some other process; such deploys are neither problematic nor against our terms of service. We can’t help you set that up (our Support team doesn’t use github actions much), but it sounds like you already have a plan figured out and you are welcome to execute on it.

2 Likes

Thank you!!
It was very helpful to get answers.