IP conflict - netlify and 185.230.63.107

PLEASE HELP ME

MultipleIPAddressDiscrepancy

WARNING

evacare.com.tr has multiple IP addresses in its DNS records. While they appear to be accessible on the network, we have detected that they produce differing results when sent an ACME HTTP validation request. This may indicate that some of the IP addresses may unintentionally point to different servers, which would cause validation to fail.

[Address=75.2.60.5,Address Type=IPv4,Server=Netlify,HTTP Status=404] vs [Address=185.230.63.107,Address Type=IPv4,Server=,HTTP Status=404]

I checked from Lets Debug and i faced this warning and my site, which I publish on Netlify, keeps going back and forth. And so did not set up SSL

As per configure external DNS documentation and this DNS quickstart the only IP address you should use for a domain apex is 75.2.60.5. As you are using Cloudflare for DNS you can use the apex load balancer as a flattened CNAME record instead of IP address apex-loadbalancer.netlify.com.

You need to remove all other A, AAAA, and CNAME records for the apex and have only the IP address or load balancer CNAME.