Im not able to pay for subscription

After entering my credit card info and pressing save i get this error message:

Validation failed on server-side, Please check your input values. Internal Message:
([ThreeDs2_Authentication_Exception] Transaction declined.z_verify_card_failed - Verify card failed.

Hey there, @piggyy :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out about this-- sorry to hear you are encountering difficulties. Can you confirm if you receive the same error when you try on multiple machines / browsers? Thanks so much!

Yes it went trough, thank you

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know!

I am facing the same issue. Getting the same error:

Validation failed on server-side, Please check your input values. Internal Message:
([ThreeDs2_Authentication_Exception] Transaction declined.z_verify_card_failed - Verify card failed.

I have tried on multiple browsers (Chrome and Safari) but the same error message is displayed. My credit card info is correct as I just paid many other bills using it. Please help.

Hey there, @adhikaar :wave:

Thanks so much for your patience here. We have followed up with this via email in order to protect your payment details-- please let us know if you do not see anything from Netlify!

Hello, I am facing similar issue,
I am from India, tried purchasing a domain, via multiple browsers and cards (Debit/Credit)
Getting similar error, can you please guide me on same

Hey there, @akshayr20 :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out! I see you have an open ticket with our email support. We will follow up with you there, so stay tuned to your email!