I have a build "stuck" on my dashboard

On my dashboard I have a build from 2019 that is still listed there and I cannot find any way to remove it. I am wondering if this is just a log window and it will eventually scroll off.

screenshot at Dropbox - 2021-05-27_05-16-00.gif - Simplify your life

hi @tinjaw ,

i can’t see that image for some reason. could you share the site name or API ID with us so we can take a look?

I used the wrong URL. Updated it.

hi there @tinjaw - thanks for that. I have asked a support engineer to take a look when he comes back on shift in a day or two, and we will let you know what we find!

Thank you

Best,
Chaim

“Some will shine in the second rank who are lost in the first” - Voltaire

Hi, @tinjaw. We are still researching this and thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not something I have seen before and we are still tracking down the root cause.

We will have another update here as soon as we know more.

Hello again, @tinjaw. No one else on the support team has seen this before so I’ve escalated this to our developers now. We are still looking into this and we will reply again here when we know more.

Ok. Thanks for the update

hey there @tinjaw , Luke is on PTO for a few days, but, i am asking him to check in on this when he gets back! we won’t forget about you. :crossed_fingers:

Our developers are still working on this, @tinjaw. We will post an update here when they have it fixed.

1 Like

Hi, @tinjaw. Sorry about the delay and I wanted to follow-up on this.

The root cause was a build object in the database which should have been deleted when one of your sites was delete but it wasn’t. Because there was no site linked to it, the system was randomly generating a site name for it when it was viewed.

The “should have already been deleted” build object has now been deleted and you won’t see this in your dashboard for builds anymore.

If there are other questions about this, please let us know.