Home
Support Forums

I completed all the mission in Jamstack Explorers but i didnt recieved any code for swags or any email either about the completion of the missions

hello there,
I have watched ever single mission of netifly but I didn’t got any code for sticker/swags. Could you please provide me the code or see what is going on and why i am unable to get them.

thank you for the videos it was great to learn something usefull and which would increase my CV points.

thanks again and stay safe!
Aman

Hey there, @amanthegod :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums, and thanks so much for reaching out. I am so glad to hear that the explorers missions were useful for you!

Can you confirm if this is occurring on multiple browsers / machines? If the issue persists today, can you please attach a screenshot of what you are seeing on your local machine, as well as the link to your jamstack explorers profile? I will share this with the team that leads our Jamstack Explorers.

screenshots are attached.
previously i sent 3 screenshots but your site said i can send only 1 embedded message. So i sent you the last screenshot after which the message should come.
Profile - Jamstack Explorers (netlify.com) link

thanks for looking into this
Aman

p.s the first screenshot.
this have my name for proof

Thanks so much for confirming, @amanthegod!

I have shared this with the team that leads Jamstack Explorers, and we have an open github issue covering this. I cannot offer a timeline on when a update will be shared, but we will follow up on this thread once we have more information.

Thanks!

Ok thanks…please do it as soon as possible i am waiting for my first stickers!

thanks again for looking into this
stay safe!
Aman

I have let them know! Like I said, I cannot promise a timeline on this. Thanks for understanding, and I will reach out once we have an update!