I can't login to my account

I sign up with github and It say
“Authentication ErrorAuthenticating failed due to the following error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account.”
I tried login with email after that and It got suspended.

Hey there,

It looks like your account was automatically marked as spam by our services. Can you please let us know what type of sites you plan on hosting with us?

A normal static website with html and css.

Hey there, @unauthlol :wave:

Thanks for following up. I will just need a few more details. What type of site? Portfolio, for a business, gaming site? Any additional details will help us determine next steps.

It’s similar to blog website.

Hi @unauthlol

As you can see from our system when you try to login, your account tripped signals in our abuse prevention tools. So, before we grant you further access, we are asking you to describe the subject matter of the sites you will host on our service. If you are not willing to do that, we are not willing to host your content and you will need to find a different web provider.

Hello

Sorry for waiting .Kind of website I would like to host is just html css I am just practicing code and I want to show it to my friend I don’t know what to call that kind of website.

Hey there, @unauthlol

You should now be able to access your account. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

1 Like

It’s working! . Thank you very much :heart: