I can use Netlify Identity to authenticate a user in /admin but how to arrange this for other pages?

I can use Netlify Identity to authenticate a user in /admin (Netlify CMS) but how to arrange this for other pages as well, e.g. /test, not something that is related to /admin

Hey @888ba8 - sorry to be slow to get back to you!

We’ve discussed this internally and it seems like our Identity product would be a good fit for your needs?

Here is a blog post written by one of our team that should tell you more on how to make this work for you:

1 Like

Hi @perry Thank you very much. Is this included in the free plan? Kind regards.

hi there, please see the details on this page:

Hi @perry Thanks for the link, but from this it is not yet clear to me. It says 'Identity" under addons, seemingly it is 0 USD when you stay under a certain limit? Where should I get this addon then please?

You can enable Identity from the Netlify admin panel. The limits of the free account are a 1000 users with open registration, or 5 users if you set it to invite only.

Interesting @tomrutgers. Thank you. Found it there now. Netlify App

Is there any really simple explanation on how you can use this to have those 5 authorised users be able to view your website / parts of your website, but not everyone else?

Kind regards.