How to use Netlify CMS for any site on local development

My question is that I have deployed the code through AWS without using git now I am using Netlify CMS to change the contents of that code which is on AWS so how to add authentication in Netlify CMS for this without git?

Netlify CMS is a git based cms, so you canā€™t really use it in production without it. Aside from the local backend option, that is. Hereā€™s a great article on how to set it up with AWS:

Can I do authentication from my local host development server using git?

I donā€™t know. You can host Netlify CMS on AWS, but how you do it is up to you. Itā€™s out of scope of support we can provide. Iā€™d advice you to dig into the beforementioned articles and documentation.

Here I am asking that need to authenticate using git in my local system instead of running proxy without having live URL?

If you remove the local_backend property and add the identity widget to your admin/index.html as outlined here, you can log in locally.

To use identity widget in netlify app I have to configure the site there but that I dont want to do.
I simply have code in my local system both site and cms and now I need to connect to github for authentication.

If you want to connect GitHub authentication without using Netlify, youā€™ll have to take care of the authentication yourself, as @hrishikesh mentioned:

1 Like