How to turn off Netlify Drawer on all our sites

We (W3C_TEAM) have a LOT of sites.

I want to turn of netlify Drawer for all as previews are public and we keep getting spam.

How can I do this without spending the rest of today clicking around the UI!?

I guess the option might be use the API with cURL - but I’d rather a better solution.

Thanks

When I read the title, I thought to myself, well, another question where I need to tell API is the answer, but you’ve guessed it already.

Sadly, that’s the only option available at this point. I believe, we can turn it off for all your sites from our end too. Let us know if you wish to get it done this way.

1 Like

Ha!. At least the option is there. Other might be via CLI

we can turn it off for all your sites from our end too. Let us know if you wish to get it done this way.

Yes please - we can then turn it on when we have the manpower bandwidth and process in place.

I wonder if it should always be off by default for new sites? I know it’s a great feature but does have ramifications.

Hey @slim

CLI is a valid option, but you’ll be essentially making a call to the API as there’s no built-in way to do that, definitely not for all the sites.

In any case, CDP should be disabled for all your sites now (in the w3c account). Let us know if that works.

FYI I was thinking that CLI might be easier as while still have to loop around all sites in bash, auth is taken care of compared to using curl.