Thanks so much for having a look. After a little over an hour, it’s cleared now.
I saved the CURL response details from when it was happening and with my x-nf-request-id you guys should be able to debug this as I believe there’s a bug now that I saw many people reporting the same.
Basically, the cache was not invalidated on deployment and it took over an hour.
» curl -v https://www.duoflag.com/login/ 20:56:13
* Trying 220.127.116.11...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to www.duoflag.com (18.104.22.168) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/cert.pem
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Change cipher spec (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Change cipher spec (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
* ALPN, server accepted to use h2
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=*.duoflag.com
* start date: Aug 16 07:26:22 2020 GMT
* expire date: Nov 14 07:26:22 2020 GMT
* subjectAltName: host "www.duoflag.com" matched cert's "*.duoflag.com"
* issuer: C=US; O=Let's Encrypt; CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
* SSL certificate verify ok.
* Using HTTP2, server supports multi-use
* Connection state changed (HTTP/2 confirmed)
* Copying HTTP/2 data in stream buffer to connection buffer after upgrade: len=0
* Using Stream ID: 1 (easy handle 0x7fafcc00c400)
> GET /login/ HTTP/2
> Host: www.duoflag.com
> User-Agent: curl/7.64.1
> Accept: */*
* Connection state changed (MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS == 150)!
< HTTP/2 301
< content-type: text/plain
< location: /
< date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 10:28:09 GMT
< content-length: 17
< age: 1762
< server: Netlify
< x-nf-request-id: 90d2f7e0-754c-437a-857b-4b1f3fd11c56-956895
Redirecting to /
* Connection #0 to host www.duoflag.com left intact
* Closing connection 0