Home
Support Forums

How to leave a team?

Hello,

My account is currently part of two teams; my own account team and a team I was added to as part of a project in a company I no longer work for.

I’d like to remove myself from this team but can’t find any way to do that. It seems that only admins can remove people from teams, but unfortunately the admin of this team is also no longer in the company and does not have access to the account anymore.

Could you help me leaving that team, please?

Cheers

Hello, I also need remove myself from team, how to do it?

If you are an team owner, there must be at least one other team owner first. If not, promote someone to owner and then you will be able to delete yourself from the team here:

https://app.netlify.com/account/members

Note, if you are not a team owner, you can either contact the owners request they remove from the team. You can also tell us your login email address at Netlify here (in this forum) and our support team will be happy to remove you from the team.

If you don’t want to share that email address publicly, you can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff. I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your community login. Please keep in mind that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer though.

Hi @luke, could you remove me from “rafazablah’s team” please?

Thanks!

Hi @luke! Would you please remove me from “wp2021’s team”? Thank you.

Hey there, @tomcastro and @JJFad. Thank you both for reaching out! We just need a bit more information in order to complete this.

Can you please share either the slug or the full team URL? Additionally, can you please confirm that you are using the same email address for the Forums that you are using for the account we are removing you from? Thanks in advance!

Hey @hillary!
This is the default full url.
And I can confirm that I’m using the same email since I signed up with the SSO login here.
Thanks for the help!

Hey @JJFad,

We removed you from the team. Thanks for reaching out!

Hi, @tomcastro. You have been removed from “rafazablah’s team” now as well.

Hi, can I be removed from JAMStack Atlanta team. Thank you!

Hi, @DBiles. Thanks for letting us know! You have been removed from that team now.

If there are other questions or concerns, please reply here anytime.

Hi Netlify Team!

Would you please remove me from “sauloduranm” Netlify App team? Thank you!

Hi, @SoldierCorp. Done! You are no longer listed on that team. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @luke :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @luke, can you please remove me from the team bbc4468? Thank you!

Hey there, @ashwin-delta

I am not seeing your email address you used to register for the Forums associated with any teams at Netlify. Can you share the email address associated with your Netlify account? You can DM this to me to ensure privacy.

Thank you!

Hey there, @ashwin-delta :wave:

Thanks for sending over your information, I have located your account and the team. I have taken a look and it appears as though your collaborators on the site should be able to remove you. Have you checked with them first? Please give that a try, and if they are unable to then let us know!

Hi Netlify Team!

Could you please remove me from the expergefio’s team?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi @Orphy,

You’ve been removed from the team.

Thank you very much! :heart: